On Sale at: E-bayharbor PO Box 152
Southborough, MA, 01772
Note this is a classified listing NOT an auction-any offers less than posted price must be preceded by a $395 deposit before our acceptance, questions call 774 279 0310
PRESENTING A GREAT WORK TRUCK IN A RANGER XLT:
YOU'LL want this one for these good reasons;
1. Regularly maintained and drives like half the miles.
2.Gets high miles per gallon-to do the job and save you money!
3. AWESOME utility body has protected bed from rust and dents.
(If you don't need it sell it on ebay for hundreds of extra cash!)
4. Five speed transmission shifts right in all gears.
5. Extended cab has seating for two in the rear.
6. Stereo Cd player makes the ride a pleasure.
7. Truck from NE is new enough to not have rust issues.
8. With its summer white color you'll be cooler in the heat and with air-conditioning!
9. Factory wheels look great and tires are good on tread.
10. Your seller wants to serve you up great deals on work-trucks and has done so for over
ten years here on the 'net!
Questions, please call 774 279 0310. Thanks!
Good luck bidding but remember-first bid entered at any price wins over 2nd bid, so bid early! Thanks if you can't wait, please call for a 'Buy it today' before it gets away! Call 774 279 0310 Mon-Sunday 10am -7P. Questions call 774 279 0310 ps. for lowest shipping quote try' ' and use my zip code 01760 best shipping prices in 10 years use ' ' for your quote from zip 01720. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. Will answer emails for questions daily only thru the e-bay listing. Please call Monday after auction at 774 279 0310, Note to regional auction schedule- 'in-person' pickups-available only by arrangement with professional licensed carriers. Thanks, and please call or text for questions or offers, 774 279 0310
Terms of sale; Paypal deposit due within 24 hours of sale, balance due within 3 days of sale by cashier's check, paper cash advance checks from your Citicard or Chase account or Postal Money orders. Must clear in advance of pickup. *Rebate -shipping at National Car Transport, Miami Fl. tel 305 964 8300-just tell them Bob from Boston sent you for great service. Storage; no charge for 21 days while waiting for trucking pickup, $20 daily thereafter. A mandatory $195 'Documentary Fee' to be added to any purchase however price negotiated. No other fees are payable unless a 'shipping reservation' fee due of $95 with the Shipping rebate if applicable only by phone at 774 279 0310. Please do not just 'appear', as I have a day job and my selling assistant has a week-end job Fri.noon-Mondays(two kids in college). No in-person retail pickups on week-ends unless pre-paid balance with 'self-service' pickup. Please, delivery by appointment only. Professional trucking carriers welcome to pickup Mon.-Fri daily 9am-3pm. Thanks!
Conditions. DEPOSIT IS DUE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF END OF AUCTION VIA PAYPAL AND THE BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS IN THE FORM OF BANK CERTIFIED FUNDS. Located IN Framingham or Acton dealer auction WHICH IS LOCATED 30 MINUTES WEST OF BOSTON. VEHICLE PASSED EXPERIAN'S CARCHECK INTERNAL REPORT FOR MILEAGE AUTHENTICITY, TITLE BRAND HISTORY CHECKs FOR PRIOR THEFT, INSURANCE, FLOOD ETC. THIRDLY GUARANTEES LIEN-FREE STATUS IN ALL 50 STATES. ELIGIBLE FOR VPP PROGRAM THROUGH AIA WITH Available 3RD PARTY INSPECTION WEEKDAYS PRIOR TO AUCTION-END, W/O EXCEPTION, THANKS
Fixits, etc.; Interior overall nice without tobacco or pet scents upholstery good other than a couple of nicks on front seats. (see pix)Overall sharp body, strong frame and rocker panels have minor oxidation/scale for NE vehicles of the era. Few clear coat scratches on hood and sides, ding/dents. Rear bumper in good shape for a NE truck of this year, small dent/dings on rear corner/tailights. Ma. buyer agrees to be responsible for cost to prepare for state inspection if needed including any check lights on dash. Motor and transmission drive right. May need a jump as been in storage for awhile. Solid frame and bed-great truck for the year.
15" 7-spoke silver-painted steel wheels
Bi-color tail lamps
Black door handles
Black pwr side mirrors
Body-color front/rear step bumper -inc: body-color painted face bar w/black lower front valance
Chromed H-bar grille
Front/rear stone guards
12-volt aux pwr point
Black-faced gauge cluster w/black trim rings
Driver/passenger A-pillar-mounted grab handles
Gauges -inc: tachometer, fuel, engine temp
(4) cargo box tie-down hooks
100,000 mile tune-up interval
2-stage multi-leaf rear suspension (2009)
4.10 axle ratio (REQ: 99D Engine)
4760# GVWR, 1400# maximum payload
58-amp (540 CCA) battery
6' pickup box
4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
Center front lap belt
Driver & front passenger dual-stage airbags -inc: front passenger sensing system
Front safety belts -inc: height adjusters, pretensioners, energy management, retractors on outside positions
Roll stability control (RSC) w/AdvanceTrac
Side seat airbags
Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
PO Box 152
Southborough, MA, 01772
Have a Question?
If we don't have what you are looking for, contact our inventory aquisition team now and we will do our best to find the right vehicle for you!
* We make every effort to present information that is accurate. However, it is based on data provided by the vehicle manufacturer and/or other sources and therefore exact configuration, color, specifications & accessories should be used as a guide only and are not guaranteed. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any inaccuracies, claims or losses of any nature. Furthermore, inventory is subject to prior sale and prices are subject to change without notice, cannot be combined with any other offer(s), do not include taxes, registration fees, finance and/or documentation charges. To ensure your complete satisfaction, please verify accuracy with the dealer prior to purchase.